St Lukes Church – West Baldwin

St Lukes Church in West Baldwin was formerly attached to the parish church of Kirk Braddan and now Marown, the church was built in 1836 on the site of a…

The Giant Wizard – Manannin

There are three massive hand carved items at this years Mannifest, which is held in Glen Lough Farm which is just Douglas side of Glen Vine in Marown. These two…